[Bf-docboard] Submitted my first patch

Ian Deane ian.deane at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 02:48:25 CEST 2015

I am new to this list and the blender manual project so bear with me if I
didn't do something correctly. I just submitted my first patch to the
blender manual.

I have updated the Physics Cloth Simulation manual page and submitted a
patch. I couldn't find the section owner for the Cloth Simulation page so I
don't know who to contact or if I need to in order to have this patch
reviewed.

https://developer.blender.org/D1263?vs=4079&id=4086

Thanks

BTW this is my second attempt to send a message to this list. I thought I
had described but it turned out I hadn't confirmed so bear with me if you
get this twice.

--
Ian Deane
Gryphus Enterprises Ltd.