[Bf-docboard] Update on Wiki to RestructuredText conversion

nils.kelleter at googlemail.com nils.kelleter at googlemail.com
Tue Sep 2 19:49:46 CEST 2014

Hi,

I have solved the problem by myself.

Hints to the documentation of wsgiref and the Python version were helpful. Thanks.

wsgiref is part of the Python standard library since version 3.3 and I’m using version 3.4.1, so no additional installation is needed.

I’ve installed sphinx and the sphinx-rtd-theme with the easy_install tool.

After this the generation of the documentation with sphinx-build is possible with no errors only a lot of warnings.

As I mentioned in my last post, I plan to create a detailed Windows installation guide for the new documentation and provide here. I think, I will now use Sphinx for it ;-)
I plan also test the installation with pip, but with a special requirements.txt file for Python 3.4. I will report the results here, too.

P.S.: I have already sent this email yesterday and today, but they were not received on the list. I hope it works now without the quoting old emails.

Regards,

Nils