[Bf-docboard] I wanna help! \o/

Francesco Siddi francesco.siddi at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 11:37:37 CET 2014

Hello Takanu,
thanks for writing and for your interest in getting involved!

A few questions:
- are you familiar with the GIT workflow?
- are you familiar with Phabricator?
- did you see this page? https://developer.blender.org/project/view/53/
- are there any specific areas of the manual you would like to help out with?

Cheers,
Francesco