[Bf-docboard] New Blender user manual translation (for Japanese)

Tetsuo Mitsuda lab1092 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 9 16:15:05 CET 2014

hi.

I  did build the manual document successfully on my local environment.
and presonally I'm trying to build it for Japanese document (some paragraphs
are already translated).
I add 'allja' target and built it , successfully done!

To 'make' Japanese document,I follow the steps on
Sphinx 'Internationalization' page.
   * http://sphinx-doc.org/latest/intl.html

you can find how I changed these files on my repository.
   * repo: https://github.com/lab1092/blender-manual_i18n
   * Ouput(HTML):  http://lab1092.site44.com/blender-manual/ja/contents.html

btw,I think , to make localized document , there is two way.

   1. Use Sphinx Internationalization.(edit .po file)
   2. Separate documentation project for each language( edit .rst file)
        It is Old style, like CakePHP cookbook did:
https://github.com/cakephp/docs

I don't know actually which is the good way for userr manual , the former
one is a feasible plan,I think :)

I hope this will help you.

thanks!