[Bf-docboard] Bf-docboard Digest, Vol 111, Issue 10

Mirek Kučera Quark66 mkucera66 at seznam.cz
Thu May 29 10:24:46 CEST 2014

So I agree with Noel, that it can be useful to have wiki as a sandbox for
cooking new pages of manual and after the final revisions (or translation
whole chapter) transfer it to Sphinx platform (I dont know it yet, I will
try to install it locally- It seems to be better for static manuals than
multimedia/multisearch wiki)
I case of translation I will continue step by step / page by page from
english original. And if community aggree about transfer day, there will be
possibility to transfer whole translated chapters.
--
Mirek Kučera