[Bf-docboard] Curve editing advanced - ideas for content

Fade fade_docboard_blender at ymail.com
Wed May 21 20:50:37 CEST 2014

Hi all,

I'm working my way through the the Curve Editing Advanced page and I'm a
little lost for ideas on what to put into the page (relevant links are
below). Most of the current content is available on other pages, in some
cases word for word, so I'd like to add some actual advanced usages of
curve editing but without turning into a tutorial.

Problem is, I'm not sure what to add to it or what would be considered
as "advanced", so I'm open to ideas. The other option could be to simply
remove the page after ensuring the content there has found a home on
other pages.

Cheers
Fade

http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Doc:2.6/Manual/Modeling/Curves/Editing/Advanced