[Bf-docboard] Documentation status and upgrade proposal

Jeffrey H italic.rendezvous at gmail.com
Thu May 8 06:11:21 CEST 2014

I would say start with the most introductory chapters first, like
"starting" or "starting/interface," to establish a standard form for
writing pages.  If those are established well and the language is easy to
read, then it would be pretty easy to continue in that style for the more
advanced topics. It seems to me that "starting/interface" already has good
form and is easy to read, at least from the few pages I skimmed through.
Perhaps we should start there and see how it goes?

Jeffrey "Italic_" Hoover