[Bf-docboard] Review Request: Tip on bevel operator

Greg Zaal gregzzmail at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 10:13:49 CEST 2014

Hey Sean

I'd agree with adding this tip! (though I don't actually have any say...)

Just a tiny issue with your terminology though - "object level transform"
is not really used anywhere else, could we just change this to "object
scale" (rotation and location don't affect it afaik)? Also, there's not
much use in repeating the title of the tip in the text itself, so I'd
suggest changing the title to "If a bevel seems flat or stretched:" just to
use some different words. Nitpickings :)

Cheers,
-Greg