[Bf-docboard] Uploaded image looks dark -solution

Mirek Kučera Quark66 mkucera66 at seznam.cz
Thu Feb 27 13:15:22 CET 2014

Hi Britta,
I have this experience: If you upload picture with gray background and
picture is for instance 420pixels wide (in original, e.g. uploaded), the
best for displaying is 420,210,105px and similar nice numbers wide.

I change your picture from 250px wide to 270px and everything seems to be ok
(original has 270px exactly).

Maybe it is Moire effect during http server transformation in case of
pictures with a small scaling factor I think ten + - percent...).

-nice-blender-day-
Mirek Kučera, Quark66

Czech Republic