[Bf-docboard] Reset 3D View plugin

reiner.prokein reiner.prokein at posteo.de
Wed Feb 19 10:51:52 CET 2014

Many thanks Marco. There are quite a few things that i understand better
now when i see them at once instead at different locations :)

I got it sorted now to create my page with help from the chat. It was
easy once you know how to do so. I did just miss the create page button
because there is none. You have to create a link, then create the page
under that link, and save it.

Plugin page can now be found here:
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Extensions:2.6/Py/Scripts/3D_interaction/Reset_3D_View

It is also linked in the category page. Means the wiki part is finished,
at least when you don't have any suggestions and hints anymore.

Next stop is developers.blender.org to submit the plugin there :)