[Bf-docboard] About a new PDF version of the wiki

John James kisolre at gmail.com
Thu Sep 12 08:18:22 CEST 2013

Maybe some sort of autogenerated PDF (from the wiki itself) every
week/month/... will be beter. So no extra server load and almost up to date
content in the pdf. And just a simple (or not so simple) script to mantain
on the server. Also keep just the 2-3  latest PDF-s for reference - no big
storage load...