[Bf-docboard] User Manual - Animation TOC

koil . dd4567 at hotmail.co.uk
Thu Nov 28 19:06:24 CET 2013

hi.

I would like to replace the  TOC of the User Manual category Animation.

I added some TOC's to this page  to compare.
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/User:Koilz/28.11.13_wiki_-_Anim_TOC

The current one is "Current Animation TOC".
I want to replace it with "Replacement Animation TOC".

I could go into details, but i think this new one will be more fun and easier to add content to.

I added some more detailes on this user page.
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/User:Koilz/25.11.13_wiki_-_doc_kia

The problem is im not sure how to proceed.
I know how to make new links for the manual, but i would like to add old content to new links.
I though having a new Animation link would solve the problem like:
Adding content from Doc:2.6/Manual/Animation/ to Doc:2.6/Manual/Anim/
But im not sure.

I can generate a list of new links to add content to, if desired.
like Doc:2.6/Manual/Anim/Objects/ Doc:2.6/Manual/Anim/Editors.

So yea, if you like the new TOC and want to help replace it, that would be cool.

Thank you.

koil