[Bf-docboard] I'd like to Help with the Wiki

Duncan J McKean shout at duncanmckean.com
Sat Mar 30 08:26:56 CET 2013

Hello, I'm Duncan. I'm a product and graphic designer and sometimes I do a
bit of training and a bit of writing. I'm in the process of transferring
the material, texture, lighting, rendering capabilities from vRay to
Blender because of cost and capabilities and community.

Anyways, I'd like to volunteer some spare time towards updating the Wiki,
probably in the areas mentioned above. I've edited Wikipedia for a year or
so, and so I know the technical-aspects, but what the goals for the
BlenderWiki are, I know not.

Please point me in the direction of what I need to know, anything I should
look out for, a wiki style guide, rules, etc. I don't want to get stuff
wrong and muck stuff up.

Thanks,
*Duncan*
*Designer <http://sparkwoodand21.com> and Road Man for the Lords of