[Bf-docboard] Anybody working on Doc:2.6/Manual/Animation/Editors/Graph/Drivers ?

Satish Goda satishgoda at gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 09:26:35 CEST 2013

Hello Henrik.

I just got back from a short vacation and noticed your updates. No harm
done. I do not mind if you continue to make changes as you already made
substantial changes.

Cheers,
Satish

On Thursday, June 13, 2013, Henrik Aarnio <hjaarnio at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm sorry, I didn't notice the interest raised here on the mailing list
on this topic. I as well ended up wondering about python drivers from the
wiki, and found out the special variables and imports concerning the
scripted expression. Seeing that the article was old without proposed fixes
on the wiki I edited the scripted expression part and the python examples
to work in current blender. I apologize for stepping in an area that
already was reserved. You are of course free to continue editing the
article however you like and revert my changes if you think it is
necessary. However I hope  that my edits at least help you a bit with
bringing the article completely up to date. I hope I didn't cause too much
of an inconvenience.
>     --Henrik Aarnio (hjaarnio)
>

> On Tue, Jun 11, 2013 at 10:43 AM, Satish Goda <satishgoda at gmail.com>
wrote:

>> Hi Francesco.
>> I want to make small changes first (python code examples), but as per
your suggestion study the existing documentation and see if it can be
presented in a better way.

francesco.siddi at gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Hello Satish,
>>>
>>> if your update is massive perhaps it would be good to make a proposal
on your user page first. If it's general tweaks and improvements, I would
say you can just go ahead.

>>> What do the docs/section maintainers think?
>>>
>>> Francesco
>>>
>>> On June 8, 2013 at 1:30:29 PM, Satish Goda (satishgoda at gmail.com) wrote:
>>>
>>> Hello Folks.
>>> During the course of answering a question on blender.stackexchange.com,
I happened on the following wiki page

http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Doc:2.6/Manual/Animation/Editors/Graph/Drivers

>>> I noticed that this page could need some love and made few changes at
the bottom of the page.
>>> Before making further changes, I would like to know if anybody is
already working on this page? (From the page's history, apparently not, but
I thought I'd check).
>>> If not, I am volunteering myself to update this page. I am pretty
familiar with the bpy api and Drivers.
>>> Thank You.
>>> Cheers,
>>> Satish