[Bf-docboard] Keeping the wiki clean.

Joel Godin joelgodin at ymail.com
Wed Jun 5 20:10:22 CEST 2013

Hello,
I've been helping eliminate the spam on the wiki and I see there some 'wiki' tools or 'extensions' that have been created to combat spam.
From what I've read, I think the 'AbuseFilter' would be good to be added to the wiki.
Here is the link: http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:AbuseFilter
Since I don't have permission to add such extensions, I'm asking whoever does if we can add this and if I can have permission to add words or rules that would block an edit.
I think it would help the fight to keep spam of our Blender wiki.

Thanks
Joel Godin
'FloridaJo'