[Bf-docboard] Blending modes mess

Ivan Paulos Tomé greylica at gmail.com
Sat Jun 1 13:44:26 CEST 2013

Hi friends !
Hi Stanislav !

About the page:

This is making confusion since 2.4x series.
In the past, we have decided to have a shared page which
could be used as a template for other pages.
Some friends moved the information to the nodes page,
and asked to put links for this page, but this is not
so good from a user perspective.

You're right if you decide to make a "disambiguation",
explaining every possible context, but you're right too
if you decide to use one page as a template,
but it will need a good text to make one page to be shared and
serve as a multiple purpose between contexts.

----------------
About the name:

Blend: -> Mixing Mode: (In the label of the Influence Panel)

I agree with a change to "Mixing mode" instead of "Blending modes",

Because of the color blending modes present in the color ramp tool,
which is used to generate color bands with a color blending factor,
some users are confused, as we have discussed.

About your time and efforts:

We have to continue, sooner or later, we will find a solution,
Welcome to the team !

Ivan Paulos Tomé.
Greylica