[Bf-docboard] Blender keyboard map

Artur Pranga imi at imitime.com
Tue Jan 22 17:05:30 CET 2013

Welcome!
I've managed to contact our icons creator - Andrzej Ambroz, will consult
everything to keep the looks same. Also formed a list of new shortcuts
and started a new thread on blenderartists.org to get some fresh ideas
from community:
http://blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?279203-Blender-kebord-map&p=2288307#post2288307

Below comes what I've placed there:

Idea:
1) Keep everything simple to the extremes, only basic functions as it
will be used only by nebies in the first hours (seasoned gurus use
muscle memory).
2) Drop two-parts map for object mode and edit mode. Prepare one map
with only a few shortcuts differentiated between modes by colour/shading
or shape.
3) Prepare monochromatic printer-friendly version, as well as colourized
(or even reduce everything to one and only mono version if feasible).

Below comes my reduced list of shortcuts to include in map:
new file (os+N)
open file (os+O)
save file (os+S)

add mesh (Shift+A)