[Bf-docboard] Suggestions to improve wiki useability

Ivan Paulos Tomé greylica at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 12:52:02 CET 2013

Hi Cal McGaugh, Hi friends !

Thanks in advance for the review !

 I will make sure in the next pages I will
be writing, to try to write only the information
users will need in a day by day usage,
and will try to be more organized and non
repetitive.

When I was writing this page, I have gathered
all of the possible info about the tool, but the
users, in fact, using Blender day by day, will only
 need a tool that works at least in one way.

So, I have write so much info, good for Blender
 power users (when fixed and  using  a better
organization, I have asked for review),
but bad for immediate consulting.

An ''in depth'' technical manual, separated from
the users manual, should solve this problem.

I will apply this idea when writing, in another wiki
for now.

Thanks for the ideas and help !