[Bf-docboard] Suggestions to improve wiki usability

Jared Reisweber jaredr122 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 13 01:21:53 CET 2013

Are you using the Naiad skin? I'm not seeing the "1.3.2.4.2" you are
talking about.

I think that we should remove the ability for users to select a skin. The
manual should have a set format, so everybody sees it the same, which would
aid in consistency of editing.

I put my thoughts onto a user page:
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/User:Jaredr122/wiki_improvements

and a slightly updated style mockup: