[Bf-docboard] Structural changes to the Interaction in 3D chapter

Cal McGaugh cal at cal3d.com
Sat Jan 12 16:29:44 CET 2013

I agree with Fade that combining pages when possible, and removing un-necessary
ones is
a very good thing. Anything that makes the wiki more usable should be the goal.

Likewise, anything that is redundant or unnecessary to getting, understanding,
and using the
wiki should be removed.

Unless something helps or has a good reason to be there, it shouldn't be there.

Do headings like "1.3.2 Limitations"  really need to have a documentation
number?

Isn't the text self-explanatory as to what it is without labeling it
"Limitations", "Description", "Usage", "Options", or "Hints"?

I find them to be mental stumbling blocks, and forcing me to waste precious
(little) system resources (i.e. my brain)  & time when I'm trying
to just get the information quickly and efficiently.

That's the key word........efficiently.

Removing the templates may sound radical, but if you see the result, it is
not......just more efficient. ;)

Cal McGaugh
www.blenderportal.com