[Bf-docboard] Animation Techniques

koil . dd4567 at hotmail.co.uk
Sun Dec 8 20:40:31 CET 2013

hi bf-docboard.

I recently changed the toc of the manual, the animation category.
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Doc:2.6/Manual#Animation

I think some of the changes were good, but I think I changed Animation Techniques too much.

I removed all the void pages from the Animation Techniques section.
Which kind of leaves it empty for others to add content to. This I think was a mistake.

The only pages that had content were:
    - Using Constraints
    - Moving Objects on a Path
    Shape Keys

The others pages were void with a review square like this one:
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Doc:2.6/Manual/Animation/Editors/DopeSheet/ShapeKey

I would like to change the title back to Animation Techniques.
I would like to add the void pages back to the previous state they were, before I changed the toc.

// Animation Techniques.
    Introduction
    Animating Objects
    - Using Constraints
    - Moving Objects on a Path
    Animating Shapes
    Shape Keys
    - Editing Shape Keys
    - Animating Shape Keys
    - Shape Keys Examples
    Indirect Shape Animation
    Animating Armatures
    - Motion Capture

I know how todo this, though I feel I should ask for permission todo so first.

-koil