[Bf-docboard] Fade's pages

Fade fade_docboard_blender at ymail.com
Sat Sep 22 08:34:12 CEST 2012

Hi kesten,

Thanks for the feedback.

1. I agree on the lines. I'll go over all the pages as I push them live
and add them in.

2. That issue has been bugging me for a while too. It's tricky to find a
decent solution since the text flow updates with the page width and can
quickly change from being too empty to too busy to good. The GIMP manual
seems to work around this by boxing and centering all their images and
putting the text within the box e.g.
http://docs.gimp.org/2.8/en/gimp-pimping.html#gimp-prefs-tool-options

I don't think that will work as well for us, but I'll have a play around
and see if I can come up with anything that makes this look better and
more consistent. It's the only thing I can think of doing at the moment
that doesn't involve layout changes like locking the width of the centre
column or changing the page format altogther.

Thnak you for the reviewless rights, much appreciated. I'll work through
my pages and push them live after addressing any feedback. My general
plan so far has just been to work through each chapter page by page
making fixes, so I'll keep on with that unless there are any objections.

Regards
Fade