[Bf-docboard] Outdated Wiki//WikiPages on UserPages

Jim Tucker jim.tucker at live.co.uk
Mon Oct 15 20:08:09 CEST 2012

Hi Eduard,
Re. your comments on the missing Game Engine pages, thank you for bringing this to our attention. There was
a problem that some sub-pages had not been pushed properly into the Doc:2.6 filespace; I think (and hope) this
is now fixed.  Would be good for you to check again to see that the relevant pages are now picked up correctly
and that the Manual pages are OK for you.

Hope to fill the remaining missing pages soon.

sculptorjim (Jim Tucker)

== New stuff that is not on the list and needs discussion // Eduard Gotwig ==
Hey,
I want to ask, why parts of Manual/Game_Engine/Physics are on the list, listed as "ok", even they're not?
Checkout the Types from here: http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Doc:2.6/Manual/Game_Engine/Physics
Currently all these pages are hosted at user sites(!)
And a page for the new character type that is new in 2.6.4 is missing as well.
more critics are going to come ;)
--[[User:Eduard Gotwig|Eduard Gotwig]] 15:47, 12 October 2012 (CEST)