[Bf-docboard] Proposed new language for Blender 2.64/2.65 and the Blender Wiki: Esperanto

Eduard Gotwig gotwig at ubuntu.com
Mon Oct 15 18:15:42 CEST 2012

Hey,

maybe you know me already from the wiki ;)

Whatever, I want to create, and lead if there are no better maintainers
than me, a translation team for translations of Blender and the Wiki into
the language Esperanto.

I talk here about the Blender UI Translations, and Blender Wiki
translations.

I am also currently helping to translate Blender into German, but Esperanto
may suit me more, couse I really like it, and it's not a usually well
supported language in the 3D modelling industry.

I don't really know how to 'add' this language, I see there are things like
update_pot.sh that I should use, says the wiki, but I tought I ask you
first.

Maybe you can set it up for me, so do nothing wrong?

eo is the short  for esperanto in I18N form.

I am a developer of the 'Blender UI Translations' Group.

Thank you,

Greetings, Eduard Gotwig