[Bf-docboard] roll call

Kesten Broughton solarmobiletrailers at gmail.com
Sun Oct 14 04:31:50 CEST 2012

Hi all,

Just a note to mention that jim was away for several weeks, and i am at the
tail end of starting a new job and moving, so things have been a little
quite on our side.  Lots of nice steps forward.  Give me another week or
two and we'll try to get back to weekly scrums and outlining a team plan.
Of course, if someone wants to call a meeting, for sunday or whenever go
for it!

For now, there has been some discussion about

Work on updating Wiki version  - Boris and friends
Internationalization, including cool integration into blender menus  -
Greylica
Feedback from blender conf - Jim?
Wiki Manual Writer's Guide Update - Jim
Work on a video tutorial for Writer's Guide - Olsen

Coming soon:
We should have a discussion on brainstorming changes and new features for
wiki and then on coming up with a priority list.

cheers,

kesten

--

Kesten Broughton