[Bf-docboard] Bf-docboard Digest, Vol 92, Issue 1

Dan McGrath danmcgrath.ca at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 01:41:59 CEST 2012

Gah, I am an idiot and so sorry, I forgot to mention you. I was
actually poking lukas tonne on irc today, telling him about this email
because I was confusing him with you! hehe, sigh.

It just goes to show how long it has been since I have touched the wiki :)

PS - For those reading this, Francesco here has some insight into the
system as well, and helped a great deal with a bunch of things, not
the least of which was the beautiful skin of the wiki!

Dan