[Bf-docboard] what to use for video tutorials on ubuntu

Knapp magick.crow at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 00:35:27 CET 2012

ffmpeg -r 30 -s 1366x768 -f x11grab -i :0.0 -vcodec msmpeg4v2 -qscale
2 -f alsa -ac 2 -i pulse -acodec pcm_s16le filename.avi

This is a case of google it and rtfm (not to be mean to you but to the
manual!) Really it is the program from hell that makes command lines
look like places from hell. On the other hand it will do the job well
when you finally find the right command for what you want.