[Bf-docboard] More on the Wiki Process

Ryan King rking at panoptic.com
Mon Jan 16 03:07:39 CET 2012

So, this evening I read the Modeling/Curves page, and noticed that the
hotkeys were outdated. I don't have time (tonight) to completely revamp the
page, but I did a quick change to update the keys:

http://wiki.blender.org/index.php?title=User:Rking/Doc:2.6/Manual/Modeling/Curves&action=history

My normal process with Wikis is to see a little deficiency then fix a
little deficiency. Here it seems like we are going for a more complete,
page-at-a-time approach.

Is this correct?  If so, I will simply try to constrain my edits to pages I
think I can completely redo. If not, then it would be nice to be able to do
small blocks of edits like thet above in some way.

-rking