[Bf-docboard] Naiad Skin License

mindrones mindrones at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 10:50:03 CET 2012

Hi,

during these months we had quite some good feedback about the new Naiad
skin!

Many people asked the permission to use it privately or in companies,
most notably Red Hat Quality Engineering dpt.
Recently we also got some attention from the WikiMedia Foundation! :)
They are encouraging us to publish a case study on their mailing list
about the problems we had and how we did solve them.

The most frequent question was about the source code and its license, so
we've licensed the skin under the GPL v3 and published this information at

http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Meta:Skins/Naiad/Mediawiki#Source_code

We hope this will be of help :)

Regards,
Luca