[Bf-docboard] Blender.org education/help section
Raindrops From Sky
raindrops.fromsky at gmail.com
Thu May 19 07:20:35 CEST 2011
I would like to be in this team.
In addition to coordination, I can also author pages, take bulk screenshots
(so that others can focus on authoring), make charts to explain concepts,
and make short videos.
If we think of this as a (sprint) project, then it would be relevant to look
for a "project charter" at this point:
1. How much freedom is given to the team?
- Is this going to be strictly authoring exercise, or are we allowed
to review the suitability of platform (e.g. whether to use mediawiki)?
- Are we allowed to review/edit the TOC for the User Manual?
- Are we allowed to review/change the template for wiki?
2. What are the constraints and scope of work?
- What are the things that are already fixed; and so must not be
changed (e.g. wiki structure, authoring rules)
3. People with defined authorities in specific areas.
(e.g. what the webmasters are authorized for)
4. Existing resources: People who are already part of the team; and how
they would like to contribute (authoring, screenshots, illustrations,
5. People who are going to provide infrastructural support to the
coordination team (in setting up web pages, writing scripts, configuring
IMHO videos would be an important medium for education in future. In that
context, a new version of Wink (designed for HTML 5) is under development. I
can get new features developed specifically for Blender wiki.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Bf-docboard