[Bf-docboard] Blender 2.5 (migration) guide/pdf/ebook

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Tue Mar 29 17:07:13 CEST 2011

Hi all,

To get this project started quicker, I've dropped the responsibility
on Tony Mullen's desk! He's in the Netherlands for a year anyway, and
slacks around here in the studio regularly :)

Tony will first check on the basic concept, feasibility, planning, and
whom to involve and how to manage optional budgets or rewards. I've
forwarded him the offers I had sofar, he'll go over this as well and
contact people individually. Aside from that, we'll use this list to
communicate progress and actions as well.

Thanks!

-Ton-