[Bf-docboard] I would like to help for italian translation

mindrones mindrones at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 23:06:56 CET 2011

Hi Patrizio!

On 03/02/2011 05:14 PM, Patrizio Melis wrote:

> I would like to help for italian translation. As someone said there's in charge: Luca -mindrones-  of the Italian translation wiki and/or manual pages version 2.5x. There's a way to help?

first off, thanks for your help offer! :)

If you are new to blender's wiki, please read its guidelines starting from:
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Meta:Guides/Writer_Guide

You will find translation guidelines at
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Meta:Guides/i18n

It is pretty simple: on each page header you should find a row of
international flags icons, which are linked to the pages where you
should put the translations in. Just click on the chosen language to
find the correct page to translate each manual page.

For example:
- the italian flag on Doc:Manual/Foo points to Doc:IT/Manual/Foo
- the italian flag on Doc:2.5/Manual/Foo points to Doc:IT/2.5/Manual/Foo
- and so on...

If you can't find the flags, it might be that you are in a new page, so
just add an "IT/" in the url after "Doc:" as in the examples above.

If you need any live help, feel free to ask in IRC in the #blenderwiki
channel on freenode, people are quite friendly there :)

Regards,
Luca