[Bf-docboard] Modeling chapter committed to manual

Bastien Montagne montagne29 at wanadoo.fr
Wed Apr 13 13:25:53 CEST 2011

Hi all :)

I’ve just finished committing the (2.49) new version of the modeling
chapter in the manual.

Now, I still have to check/update translated pages’ names, so
translators, *please do not start anything on this chapter* untill I’ve
finished it (a few days I hope, will mail again here when done).

Next, I plan to update the 2.5 structure, both for animation and
modeling, to reflect new one in 2.49 – This is going to be a bit tricky,
though, as some work as already be done for 2.5… I’ll try to do it as
wisely as possible ;)

Regards,
Bastien