[Bf-docboard] Animation chapter finally goes in the manual!

mindrones mindrones at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 20:05:49 CEST 2011

Hi everyone,

after a very long time, today I took the time to finish my review of
Bastien's awesome Animation Chapter (for blender 2.4):
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Doc:Manual#Animation

I hope that this can serve as a basic for the 2.5 as well.

--

I have already apologized to Bastien for making him wait so long, but I
want to make it here too.

He made an extraordinary work on reorganizing, structuring and writing
new contents, and I'm really glad we have a proper animation chapter,
not mixed with the armatures chapter anymore.

Should he work on another massive amount of pages like this, we agreed
that he will discuss a proposal, but at the time of the writing he will
skip the sandbox: it's too painful for him to wait for a review, and too
painful (for me at least) to do a deep review of tens of pages at once.
He does good quality docs, and reviews can happen on the live wiki on
his material.

Bastien,
sincere thanks for your huge dedication :)

Regards,
Luca