[Bf-docboard] I would like to help for Japanese translation (from)

Bastien Montagne montagne29 at wanadoo.fr
Mon Apr 4 16:13:44 CEST 2011

Hi Takashi, and welcome on Blender wiki :)

Unfortunately, I don’t speak japanese, so I can’t say whether the
content is ok :D
But as far as I can tell, this seems good to me… The problem being that
Blender 2.5 manual is yet very raw and unfinished in its original
version… So I’m not sure translating it at this point is a good idea…
But anyway, you should wait for mindrones or jesterKing advices, though
– they’re the wiki maintainers and doc leaders ;) .

Cheers,
Bastien Montagne, aka mont29