[Bf-docboard] Blender Proceedings

Mike Belanger mikejamesbelanger at gmail.com
Sat Nov 13 04:51:44 CET 2010

Mindrones, TerryWallWork, and especially Roger W., and more have done
an excellent job maintaining documentation.

So I think an improved wiki/cms engine would really help.  Even if it
shaves off just 5 minutes per doc-person, per week, that collectively
saves us loads of time, and might even encourage more people to
contribute.

www.watchmike.ca