[Bf-docboard] Wiki development proposals - meeting

Bastien Montagne montagne29 at wanadoo.fr
Wed Nov 25 11:04:38 CET 2009

Hi fiddi,

Sorry, but sunday is not a possible day for me :(

Anyway, I'm not often online, so don't worry about me...

In case it is possible to change, here are my options: from 12h30 to 16h
UTC, tuesday to saturday (included)...

PS: Glossary PHP prog is nearly finished, when I'll have finished doc
and done JS part (after a decision about what JS framework to use), I
should be able to propose a first version in one or two weeks...

Sorry again for my seldom meeting posibilities,
Bastien