[Bf-docboard] Mesh 'selection' and 'editing' sections in the manual

Bastien Montagne montagne29 at wanadoo.fr
Thu Nov 19 15:06:57 CET 2009

Hi Lucas,

Yes, I think this is a great idea!

So, I’ll just continue to upload what I’ve prepared today, and will
prepare such reorganization for next time (next week or soo ;) ).

Anyway, I just realized that the "basic tools" is a bit long too… So
i’ll try to refactor all this, clearly separating selection from
“action” tools,
and then different select sub-pages, as well as different “tools”
sub-pages (and put all this in a sandbox page, rather than directly in
the manual, perhaps?).

Thanks for your suggestion!

Regards, Bastien.

PS: I also updated the "boolean modifier" part…