[Bf-docboard] Bf-docboard Digest, Vol 58, Issue 1

mindrones mindrones at yahoo.it
Tue Nov 3 16:11:40 CET 2009

--- On Tue, 11/3/09, Wahooney <wahooney at wahooney.net> wrote:

> My suggestion is an additional "This
> page under construction" template
> and category. The easier it is for people to know what
> needs to be
> updated the more likely they will do it.

Right, so what we can do is to copy the whole 2.49 and then we start from
adding {{Blender/Version|2.4x}} where it is needed.

When people update they will remove the {{Blender/Version|2.4x}} thingy
anyway because it will seem wrong.

I can take care of adding it to each paragraph so that it is obtrusive
enough that people will do :)

Maybe it is possible to use DPL to have a report of pages still containing the {{Blender/Version}} template so the first basic step would be to check it doesn't appear anymore after revision.

Seems ok?

Luca

http://www.mindrones.com