[Bf-docboard] Youtube playlists (was "Video Tutorials Sections")

mindrones mindrones at yahoo.it
Fri Jun 5 15:09:35 CEST 2009

Hi,

just wanted to say that playlists are already at work! :)

It's a work in progress still, as for now you can just use YouTube
playlists, but it's cool anyway (thanks Nathan! :)

Example:

This playlist
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=D22C6F9BE610FEEB
can be put in the new tag "playlist" in this way:
<playlist>D22C6F9BE610FEEB</playlist>
to obtain what you see here:
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Doc:Manual/Textures/UV/Painting_the_Texture/Projection_Paint

As Nathan has suggested I've set up a Youtube user called "BlenderWiki"
where we can create playlists to be embedded in wiki. If someone is
willing to help maintaining those playlists help is appreciated :)

Brandished, if you could come up with a list of Youtube playlists from
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/User:Brandished/Video
following the Doc:Manual structure we could setup some playlists under Tutorials.

Regards,
Luca

http://www.mindrones.com