[Bf-docboard] Bf-docboard Digest, Vol 51, Issue 15

mindrones mindrones at yahoo.it
Thu Apr 30 17:13:34 CEST 2009

Hello,

Roger Wickes wrote:

> Mindrones has done a great job of reviewing what I
> have done and improving it as well.

well many thanks, happy to hear :)

> Regarding holes you could drive a truck through, I know that 2.49
> includes Texture Nodes, which I think needs warrants more focus/effort than
> polishing the materials section. However, if Chris wants to start off with
> and get comfortable with wiki by enhancing materials, go for it. I would
> instead though, encourage him to recognize the efforts of the texture nodes
> programmer and write up some good doco on that, since there is none.

good idea, indeed I asked some devs if I can move their Dev: page to Manual since it would be a good starting point.

Ben told me he will finish VideoTexture page when possible, dfelinto idem (Dome camera), will ask Frr too (Texture nodes).

In case someone want to pick this job, here we have Texture nodes dev pages  :)
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:Source/Blender/2.49/Texture_Nodes
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/User:Frr/TexnodeManual

Regards, Luca

http://www.mindrones.com