[Bf-docboard] Video Tutorials Sections

JimmyVolatile spam at useful.no
Sat Apr 18 22:14:18 CEST 2009

I think it's a good idea. Better to collect all the tutorials in one place
where they can be updated whenever it's needed.

Should maybe send a note to the site maintainers when you're done copying
the tutorials to let them know that they should make a redirect to the new
page. (I do not know if that's possible, though)
With regs,
Jimmy Volatile
On Fri, Apr 17, 2009 at 9:46 PM, Brandished <brandished7 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I've was looking through this section the past week and noticed it was
> quite out of date.  It's on the main site, though not the WiKi:
> http://www.blender.org/education-help/video-tutorials/
>
> Would it be possible to get this pulled inside the WiKi to be updated more
> often? If it's not possible, would anyone mind if I just copied the Video
> Tutorials section over to the WiKi and updated it?  I know theirs already a
> regular tutorials sections inside the WiKi.

Mvh