[Bf-docboard] New Lighting chapter

mindrones mindrones at yahoo.it
Fri Apr 17 18:22:05 CEST 2009

Hi Bastien,

we already talked in IRC, seems like it's best to let the TOC mimick the URLs structure, so after some clenup here's my proposal (same for URLs structure and TOC):

Lighting

  *Lights* (intro from your "Common Options")
    Light properties (splitting Meta:Sandbox/Lighting/Lamps/Common Options)
    Light Attenuation
    Textures (splitting Meta:Sandbox/Lighting/Lamps/Common Options)
    What light affects (splitting Meta:Sandbox/Lighting/Lamps/Common Options)
    Lights in other contexts    (is "Related settings" now)

  *Shadows* (now it is in "Meta:Sandbox/Lighting/Light and Shadows")
  *Volumetric lights* (now it is in "Meta:Sandbox/Lighting/Light and Shadows")

  *Lamps*
    Lamp
      Raytraced Shadows
    Hemi
    Area
      Raytraced Shadows
    Spot
      Buf Shadows
      Buffered Halo
      Raytraced Halo
    Sun
      Raytraced Shadows
      Sky and Atmosphere
    Lighting Rigs

  *Scene light*
    Ambient Light
    Ambient Occlusion
    Exposure

You already agreed to this, let see what others think about this :)

Regards,
Luca