[Bf-docboard] About 'Manual/Complete'

Jean Montambeault iaminnocent at videotron.ca
Sat Feb 2 18:15:22 CET 2008

It puzzles me a bit.
I think that a version of the Manual on a single page is a good
initiative, at least as long as we do not offer a PDF version. The one
we have though seems crippled. Some part of it accurately reflects the
last changes to the manual and some other parts are lagging behind.
Moreover I couldn't find a link to it on either the front page of the
Blenderwiki or the user manual.
If we are not to sync it with the manual we are misleading the
unfortunate reader that's thinking he/she found the Graal.
If we are not to give easy access to it why have it at all?

Jean