[Bf-docboard] Re: [Bf-committers] sunday meeting summary

Olivier Saraja olivier.saraja at linuxgraphic.org
Mon Jan 15 23:11:56 CET 2007

Le Dimanche 14 Janvier 2007 17:18, Tom M a écrit :
> It should be real names only and is very much a work in progress and I
> am sure that lots of contributors are missing still (also currently
> the contibutors list in the second section is just a listing of
> docboard so some errors, and miscategorized, etc.).  For significant
> contributors past and current I'd also like to list a few of the
> important contributions.

I edited the page to specify my real name.

I guess I should feature in the "Inactive Significant Contributors" because I
did no editing since the six last past months... I just started lurking
around again, though, but I don't think myself to be eligible yet to
the "Active Significant Contributors" category.

Cheers,

--
OlivS