[Bf-docboard] Material Preview page has been edited

Olivier Saraja olivier.saraja at linuxgraphic.org
Mon Jan 15 23:04:34 CET 2007

Hey all,

after writing my french Blender book and after a little rest, I'm back at the
editing task of the wiki documentation. Nice job has been done here and
there: congratulations, everybody!

I started with something easy, as I needed to get familiar again with Wiki
editing (with which I never have been skilled anyway). So I updated the
Material Preview page:

http://mediawiki.blender.org/index.php/Manual/Material_Preview

Could somebody be kind enough to redo and add the other preview screenshots?
Spellchecking is also welcomed, of course.

Furthermore, for the next few evenings, is there any page you noticed that
should need some slight update?

Cheers,
--
OlivS