[Bf-docboard] Final wikipeople meeting time

a hettinger oninoshiko at gmail.com
Mon Oct 30 20:27:56 CET 2006

wouldn't it make alot more sence just to give the time in GMT (as it
is quite likely that everyone knows their GMT offset, not so much so
that everyone knows the offset from whatever arbitary timezone people
want to put up here (not to mention tracking when what Timezones are
in "summer-time"/"winter-time"))?