[Bf-docboard] Manual Introduction question.

Alastair Mason alabandit at gmail.com
Wed May 31 18:56:59 CEST 2006

hey

its definatly out of date. I challenge any one to compile from it, it would
a fair challenge.

the up to date versions are the "hackers guide" and "new developers
information". these already are doubling up a bit i would personal suggest a
delet of this instead of adding a third one thats out of dated

cheers
al