[Bf-docboard] MediaWiki upgrade

a hettinger oninoshiko at gmail.com
Mon May 8 17:04:58 CEST 2006

The dynamic keys extension was tested against 1.6.5, but I would give
a few days on the new code-base before I added ANY new extensions (to
make sure any bugs get worked out before we introduce MORE).

I hate spammers as much as anyone but keep in mind that CAPTCHAs are
notoriously inaccessible for the disabled, although its probably not a
large problem because it only affects edits.