[Bf-docboard] dynamic hotkey template

a hettinger oninoshiko at gmail.com
Sun May 7 08:11:23 CEST 2006

Ok, I have a "Dynamic Key Extension" usable. I realise that this
doesn't use the template format for defining the list of keys, so
someone will have to change all of the keys to this format (if
necessary I can). Please send me any complaints/suggestions, etc.
This is what I have:

It uses the following format:
<key>keys go here</key>

Features:
Images for keys (disabled by default)
HTML tags ("bold" by default) for surrounding text representation
F-keys from f1 to f15 are supported
Delimiters may be whitespace, plus, or minus (but are not required)

Known limitations:
Any stand-alone letter MUST be the last key
Only one stand-alone letter may be in a given key block